Please leave your comments / suggestions here.

Word Verification

Not readable? Change text.

Dibakar Murnu
27 Apr 2017 03.46.44 AM

Sir/Madam, I bought a superfan X1 series of your ceiling fan model. It is performing very well for since April 2016. I want to know why you do not increase your products range ? Why only ceiling fan, you make. Peoples like me are needing low wattage products like pedestal fans, table fans, irons, induction cookers etc. Please consider my needs. With Thanks....

Ramesh N
08 Dec 2016 01.47.28 AM

Your service is really outstanding. The follow up action and updating the status thro' internet is excellent. Keep it up. Regards Ramesh N Thomson Press

Surendra Honap
28 Oct 2016 04.39.50 AM

HAPPY DIWALI My superfan is working very efficiently,it saves my bill also

Chandrasekharan
11 Sep 2016 01.07.19 AM

Superfan is really super! Execllent air circulation. I like it.

Mohammed Abdul Azeem
21 Jun 2016 03.19.53 AM

We have received the replacement fin blade by courier. We highly appreciate your after sales service. Looking forward to buy few more fans for our home.

Syed Husain
16 Jun 2016 12.51.34 AM

I bought X1 through online purchase last month ( May 31 2016 ) and I am happy with their product, good packaging and fast delivery. Nothing more to say as everyone had already happy about their purchase and commented good. Soon we expect more types like pedestal, table and wall mountable fan from Versa Drives. also individual On/Off function for light.

rajeev
17 May 2016 02.08.20 AM

i purchased the super fan online from paytm but it worked only for 20 days after purchase and then i was worried about the replacement. Thanks to the super fan company for the quick response for the replacement of the product in one week. I live in jaipur where i did not have the service center of the company but as i contacted to the company then immediately they informed me for the replacement for the product. It was my great experience for the after sell service even though i purchased it from other online site.

noor ahmed
24 Apr 2016 06.21.08 PM

Gentlemen, Recently bought a fan Super A1 n feels good about the performance. strictly bought it because of its low electricity consumption. I need to know do u manufacture Air Coolers if so do let me know. Thanks & Regards

Lalita Moraes
22 Apr 2016 05.43.26 PM

We have purchase a super fan as a trial ,and its a superb fan which has a coolest breeze,no heating,less noise and maha power savings . for eg we put on the super fan from 11.30pm to6.45am and the finding were astonishing, no heating,units consumed. -1(for 8 hours). Wonderful really a neat job done. Keep on the good work.Thanks a million......... Lalitacooking.com

Arun Mehta
06 Apr 2016 11.52.22 PM

In May 2014, I have Purchase SUPERFAN X1 and V1 model from JODHPUR Distributore, It is worth to have Energy efficient Gadgets in day to day life under Ceillig Fan catagory. V1 & X1 Model : After fitting it found that it is an excellent product as it was silent, No motor heating after prolonged use,a and also very Good Air delivery and all this at a fraction of the power consumed by regular fans. I am extremely satisfied with the fan. Thanks Superfan for the wonderful work and wish you all the best for the SUPER Future. Even I have check the Power consumption by using MECO PG09H meter, I carried out measurements on Superfan. 1 Less Than 5 Watt. 2 Less Than 10 Watt. 3 14 Watts 4 21 Watts 5 32 Watts GREAT JOB by Superfan Family and service provided by there Distributore.

Mukund Toke
24 Nov 2015 04.41.34 PM

Yesterday on 24-11-2015 Using my HIOKI 3197 Power Quality Analyzer I carried out measurements on Super fan. I am extremely happy to inform you the results: Knob Settings Power Measured 1 Less Than 10W. Meter did not record Exact Value. 2 Less Than 10W. Meter did not record Exact Value. 3 14 Watts 4 21 Watts 5 32 Watts Let me congratulate you for an excellent product and its performance. Regards Mukund Toke, Prop. DPTS Enterprises, Secretary, The Prerana Energy Professionals' Co-operative Society Ltd. Certified and Accredited Energy Auditor Chairman Arrow Energy Auditors Pvt Ltd Govt Approves Registered Valuer Machinery and Plant Technical Training Expert, Chartered Engineer Shop No.5, Shopping Plaza-B, Rambaug Colony, Paud Road, PUNE - 411 038 Mob: 9423206607/9326413827 E-mail: dptsmat@gmail.com

Krishna Kanth
21 Sep 2015 04.18.23 PM

I have bought 6 fans for my duplex house. I like the flexibility in colours and I could chose the colour that matches the colour of the room. Remote control option is pretty cool. I would love to see an option to turn-off the light when the fan is in OFF state to avoid brightness in the light during night\\\'s sleep. Overall, an excellent product, worth the money spent !

Ashok Kumar Lal
14 Aug 2015 02.18.30 AM

I bought Superfan A1 online over 1 month ago 4 Nos.and it was couriered to me from Coimbatore to Pune (2 Nos.) and another 2 Nos through AMazon. The fan gives much more air than other fans,More over it is lightweight and energy efficient and the remote control makes it very convenient to change the temperature. Thanks Superfan for the wonderful work and wish you all the best for the future. Remote is small and cute. It will be better if along with the fan remote, wall mounted remote holder is also provided to make it complete Super fan

DOMINIC I
26 Jun 2015 11.15.16 PM

Let me congratulate the people behind in harnessing technology to a very common product. l was searching for an energy efficient fan and is really disgusted in finding that most of the branded fans are imported from China. They have a very short life. I know, Coimbatore is famous for motors and allied products. Congrates for Coimbatore. I have bought an V1 super fan. In short, it is an excellent product. The 1400mm leaf seems to slag slightly. You try to provide a more sturdy leaf. I highly appreciate your aluminium blades. Remote is small and cute. Provision for hooking is good. Light indication is good. You must promote the product widely by adds on TV and news papers. Wish you great success.

Anil Kumar
07 Jun 2015 09.15.15 PM

We bought a total of 9 A1 fans in August 2013 and we are extremely satisfied with the super performance and the super savings --both energy and money. Investment in superfan has a short payback period! We strongly recommend the Superfan!

Shrikant Bhairavkar
13 May 2015 07.14.45 PM

I ordered two superfan model X1. both are working good very satisfied with the product, since I am planning to make my house energy efficient. This product is really helpful. Thanks Superfan.

Azam Ahmed Masurkar
16 Apr 2015 08.52.36 PM

I bought two superfan A1 one was defective they send me replacement motor now both are working smoothly i found them better than my old fans i am planing purchase 4 more fans

P Arulanandham
16 Apr 2015 01.17.11 PM

I had bought 9 fans more than year back. One of them had a problem in speed control and another one had blistering issues on the blades. On complaining to the dealer Mr Ramesh, they visited and changed the motor of the first one and have promised to change the blades soon. I am happy with the service speed.

SONAL SHETH
14 Apr 2015 03.40.55 AM

I bought SUPER A1/X1 fans from Vadodara distributor last week.such fast delivery & excellent technical guidance from them.

Vishal Sushil Bhuta
10 Apr 2015 08.31.51 PM

I bought Superfan online over 6 months ago and it was couriered to me from Coimbatore to Mumbai. The fan gives much more air than our previous and other fans, is lightweight and energy efficient and the remote control makes it very convenient to change the temperature. Thanks Superfan for the wonderful work and wish you all the best for the future..

Sethuramalingam V
08 Apr 2015 08.30.56 PM

I am extremely pleased with the performance of this fan. Compared to most fans, this fan has a wider coverage area. It easily covers the entire room. This feature is especially useful during summer. Secondly, the remote control makes changing the fan speed at night a breeze. Thirdly and most importantly, the power consumption of this fan is unimaginably low. My power bill has almost halved thanks to this fan. Lastly, the customer service of the company is simply amazing. They promptly responded to a concern of mine. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the fan and I only wish I had heard of this fan much earlier. Moreover, I would wholeheartedly recommend this fan to everyone.

Sathish Chandran R
30 Mar 2015 02.25.34 AM

Bought Super V1 fan and have been using it for the last 2 days. Great product, super quiet and worth buying. In your site V1 fan specification shows power consumption of 38 Watt. But in the package it shows 40 Watt which is correct. Also, it would be better if the Led light matches with the leaf colour.

Anjan Sharma
29 Mar 2015 02.35.32 AM

Excellent product. Recently ordered a few Superfans and they are all working fine. Please don\'t remove the level 1 speed in future revisions just because one person finds it useless. To me level 1 has been most useful with AC. I would suggest a separate button on remote to keep the LED on the fan on or off. If I need to switch off the fan in the middle of the night, its extremely annoying that the LED suddenly turns on and stays on. Please open service centers in Kolkata. As one of the four major metro cities, it deserves a service center. Moreover, people only feel confident of buying something if there\'s a service center in their city. Finally, I would close my comment by saying that you would sell a heck of a lot more if you can just make the pricing a bit more competitive. Currently its out of reach for most people.

Partha Baksi
28 Mar 2015 05.22.02 PM

Got the delivery of Superfan X1 three days back through Gati Courier. Yesterday the installation was done. It is a nice lightweight fan and working very well. Very happy with it.

Dr Mehul Barasara
02 Feb 2015 03.47.51 AM

bought 14 superfan x1 from omkar traders - vadodara. excellent products and super service. recommend others.... 5 start

C V RAMAKRISHNAN
01 Jan 2015 06.46.16 PM

I feel after installation of super fan 10 days back that It is worth to have energy efficient gadgets in day to day life.Truly I am very much satisfied with the performance of the fan except with the following comments which I feel that make the fan more attractive for a common man like me. 1) A provision to control the fan without remote in case of emergencies like misplacement/Defect of Remote. 2) Instead switching off the light below the fan when it starts, let it change over to the remote position so that the user can identify in which speed it is running or the previous speed position when it is switched Off. 3) The light can also be considered as night light with a provision to switch ON/OFF as per the requirement of the user. Even the cost effectiveness has to thought of expecting such user friendly/attractive features in future supplies

Subash Nair
13 Oct 2014 01.44.42 AM

We have already brought 2 fans and looking to change more of the old fans with Superfan. My only suggestion is that you should have a loyalty point system to incentives more purchase. Also don\'t know why the LED light comes on when we switch off the fan with the remote. Overall a great product, keep it up.

Madan Halde
20 Sep 2014 12.36.57 AM

I Baught a Super V1 Model from Direct Dealer at Nashik on 18.09.2014, I installed it correctly had a little confusion about its start-up. as I mention it on Comment box of Super Fan Company, within 24 Hrs their Service engineer contact me on mobile and solved out my confusion. I am very thankful to the whole team of Super Fan Co. for their great invention and also a very quick service and attention to quarries of costumers. Ones again thank you all SUPER FAN TEAM MEMBERS. and my best wishes are always with you. Thanks. Madan Halde, Nashik 9881736498

Jay Salia
04 Aug 2014 06.21.04 PM

Bought the V1 model and i am using it from past 1+ month and its really awesome , it gives air even in the corner of the room and amazing support from people in Chennai Feels great to have such a Made in India product. Just need a better courier company.

Chetan Haria
31 Jul 2014 09.32.18 PM

Brought X1 few months back. Deliver was a little problem. But the product is fantastic. Thanks to our brothers in South India to take initiative for this product in consumer market.... If the company can open more dealers, this will help us to eliminate our worries about the repair (if ever required)... rest 5* marks... thanks

Specifications of 5 star rated Superfan Models