Versa Drives Private Limited (the “Company”) the manufacturer of Superfan, confirms that in a rare case of defects in material or workmanship in the fan (the “Product) bought by the customer (the “Customer”), the Company shall rectify such defects, carry out such repairs/replacement (as decided by the company) free of cost during the Warranty Period as mentioned with the product/warranty terms (The warranty terms takes precedence over the information with the product). This service is the “Warranty Services” offered by the company. The Company shall in no event be replacing the products as a part of the Warranty Services unless and until there is an irreparable manufacturing defect in the product. The period for availing Warranty Services will begin from the date of purchase as mentioned in the valid invoice till such period as mentioned with the product ("Warranty Period"). As a part of the Warranty Services, the Company may, at its sole discretion, provide the Warranty Services as a home service for any issues related to the product as covered under this warranty card during the Warranty Period, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned here and the website. The Company shall not be obligated to provide any of the Warranty Services after the Warranty Period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY SERVICES
1. The warranty is solely against manufacturing defects. It is expressly informed that the product is designed for use only in a manner provided in the instruction/user manual. As to whether a product has been used for the specified purpose or not in accordance with the instruction/user manual, the decision of the Company or its deputed personnel shall be final and binding of the Customer.
2. The Warranty Services cover only the fan motor and are hence not applicable to the other accessories or peripherals like a shaft, canopy, shackle kit, down rod, fan leaf/blade, and remote control.
3. The Customer must raise any defects/deficiency in the product within seven (7) days of the valid Invoice date or the date of purchase of the product, failure of which will make the Customer ineligible for any refund concerning the Product.
4. The Customer must have registered the product and possess the Invoice as a pre-condition before availing of Warranty Services for the product as well as any related spares. In the absence of the pre-conditions, the Company may refuse Warranty Services.
5. Any repairs done on the products or any part/s of the product during the Warranty Period, will in no event extend the Warranty Period. The Warranty Period is limited as provided herein, irrespective of the period the product unit was not in use, was not giving the proper performance, was under breakdown, or was under repair(s) by Company's authorized service center/personnel. Additionally, the time taken for lodging any service request and the time for responding is also covered within the Warranty Period.
6. The Company/ its authorized service center/ authorized dealer reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s of the product replaced at their discretion. The Company shall have exclusive right to replace the defective/unserviceable parts or components with the parts or components which may be new or refurbished free of charge during the Warranty Period.
7. The home service of the warranty services is at the discretion of the Company and is not binding on it.
8. In the event, the Customer decides (at their discretion) to carry in the product to the Company's authorized service center/authorized dealers for any rectification of defects, the Customer is responsible to take care that the product is not damaged during transportation and the company is not responsible.
9. The Warranty Services during the Warranty Period can only be availed by the first purchaser of the product and is not transferable and non-assignable. The Customer must possess the Invoice issued in the customer’s name to prove that they are the first purchaser of the product.
10. The Customer shall have to pay a visiting charge after the Warranty Period Towards inspection, if applicable. In the event of repairs/replacement of specific parts on which warranty is more than product warranty as mentioned herein, the specific parts will be repaired/replaced free of cost but the consumer needs to pay service charges for the product as may be applicable post the Warranty Period will be payable by the Customer. However, the Company is not obligated to provide any post Warranty Period services even for a charge.
11. Any repair or replacement carried out on the product or any component thereof by any other person apart from the authorized dealers or through the Company's Authorized Service Centers or person authorized by the Company shall absolve the Company of any warranty herein.
12. The Warranty Services do not cover the demonstration/installation of the product purchased. Any installation of the products should be as per the instruction/user manual
13. The Company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be having manufacturing defects only and shall not be applicable for any other type of defect than expressly mentioned herein.
14. In the event of any doubt regarding any condition mentioned in this warranty terms, including but not limited to the authenticity of products, cash memo, invoice, warranty card, parts of the product, etc., the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on the Customer.
15. The warranty is issued at Coimbatore, and Courts at Coimbatore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
16. The Company shall not be held liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential, or economic damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, personal injury, and goodwill or business opportunities arising from or related to the Warranty). The Company's liability under or concerning this Warranty shall be limited to the purchase price of the product or the Maximum Retail Price thereof, as stated on the packaging of the product, whichever is lower.
17. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty is our only warranty concerning the product and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express, or implied. The Company disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Company limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Company’s option, the repair or replacement services described herein.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. The product is not purchased from an authorized seller/dealer of the Company.
2. The product registration had not been completed and the Invoice is not presented to the service personnel at the time of availing Warranty Services.
3. The product installation, use, and maintenance are not done as per the instruction/user manual.
4. Defects are caused by improper use, negligence or recklessness, or non-adherence with the instructions provided in the product's instruction/user manual by the Customer.
5. Repair work is carried out by persons/agencies without the authorization of the Company.
6. If the serial number on the product is removed, obliterated, or altered with.
7. Defects that have been caused by reasons beyond the control of the Company due to misuse, alteration, modification, or negligence by the Customer including but not limited to any damage caused during transit by the Customer to the service center or Customer's residence, poor maintenance, damage to the product caused by insects/rodents, improper electrical supply/load, voltage fluctuations, natural disasters, un-authorized adaptations or adjustments to the product, etc.
8. If the accessories/components of the products are separately purchased and used in the product without adhering to the instructions specified by the Company and any loss/damage is caused due to use of the product.
9. The Company shall not be held liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repairing caused due to non-availability of any component or accessory, labor problem, orders, restrictions, and regulations of the government, public movement, pandemic, epidemic, lockdowns, war, and any unavoidable circumstances, especially vis-à-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if the Company is otherwise prevented from performing its functions under Warranty Services.
10. The warranty does not apply to:
a. Electroplated finish, surface coating, body aesthetics, plastic parts, rubber/ nylon parts, cord wire, etc.
b. Normal wear and tear of parts.
c. Damage/distortion resulting from accidents, mishandling, falling, toppling, improper use/cleaning, or negligence on the part of Customer and fluctuation in supply voltage.
d. Damages resulting due to usage of a power supply other than specified in the instruction/user manual.
e. Frequency over 50 Hz. due to the use of improper inverters, generators, etc.
f. For humming noise generated due to usage of electronic fan regulators of any make or use of inverter/generator.
g. Failure due to water ingress, dust/foreign particle deposition, and non-conducive environment.
h. Use of a manual regulator for remote control operated fans.
i. Use of non-compliant regulator (if it is a regulator fan).
j. Mixing of blades from other fans/other models.
k. Performance variation due to conditions deviating from IS 374: 2019.
|Product Name||Warranty period|
|Super Sevak/Sevak+/E Sevak/E Sevak+||1+1|
|Super X1/X1 Treeze/X1 Unyc/X1 Deco/RX/X7/X7C04/X7C05||3+2|
Product name is the name that is mentioned in the BEE star label affixed in the product.
The warranty period is indicated in years with the first number denoting the default warranty with the product and the second number denoting the warranty offered by the company after registering the product. The period begins on the date of purchase.
If your product is not listed in the table, please call our toll-free number – 1800 425 78737 for more information or write to us at email@example.com.